ADD A “WOW” FACTOR TO YOUR WEDDING
Wedding cocktails have come along way over the past few years. Add a wow factor to your wedding by serving a signature cocktail.
- Make it unique & memorable by serving drinks in an unexpected vessel like jam jars, teacups, or small milk bottles.
- Use fruit, fruit & more fruit. Maybe even add a fruit skewer to a cocktail.
- Use ice as a garnish. Freeze mint or fruit in the cubes that will enhance your signature cocktail.
- Add fun & get your guests involved. How about serving a lime sorbet with a salt rim and have your guests add a tequila shot.
- Make sure to have a virgin version so everyone can participate!
Here are some ideas!
Classic Champagne Cocktail
Champagne, brandy, sugar cube, & angostura bitters.
Lemongrass Ginger Martini
Hangar One Kaffir Lime Vodka, lemongrass tea, lemon juice, simple syrup, Vanilla Vodka, & fresh ginger.
Classic Pimm’s Cup
Pimm’s No 1, sparkling lemonade, strawberries, cucumber, mint, oranges, & ice.
The Knottie Martini
Rum, blue curacao, pineapple juice.
Apple slices, agave nectar, apple pie spice, lemon juice, vodka.
Happily Ever After
Lucid Absnithe, simple syrup, club soda, kiwi fruit, & cucumber.
Absolute Wild Tea Vodka, Barenjager Honey Liquer, mandarin orange tea & lemon juice.
The First Dance
Rum, triple sec, lime juice, simple syrup & watermelon chunks.
Peach schnapps, grenadine & sparkling wine.